Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Almost done paperchasing


Well the paperchase for Ella Paige is almost complete. We are in the process of filling out our I171H and are hoping to send it in early next week. We then will just be waiting for that to be done and then we are DONE!!!! The wait to get the I171H back can take anywhere from a week from 8 weeks. We are hoping for about 3 weeks, so that we can then send our paperwork in right away. I am just so anxious to be done with the paperchase especially since the wait from LID to referral is increasing drastically. The wait is up to about 14 months now. That is over double of what we waited for Libby's referral. I don't even know how I'm going to get through this wait! I think it will definatley help this time that I have Libby home instead of just the two of us. She definately keeps us busy and on our toes! Right now, we are expecting a spring 2008 referral which just seems SO far away. However, now we are anxious to see what happens with the Beijing 2008 olympics since that is most likely around when we would be traveling for Ella. I pray that it wont mess up our adoption. However, there is no indication about if it will or not. On top is a picture of Libby with her new "hair care center!" Enjoy!







No comments: